What does it take to be a Texas Swamp Diver?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

procraft1

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I got in two dives today at Stillhouse Hollow, vis was about 3'. So I now have two Stillhouse dives, one dive at Joe Pool lake, two at PK, nine at Belmorhea, and one trip to the Flower Gardens on the Fling. Does this make me a Texas Swamp Diver?
Is the vis. normally good at Stillhouse, I was told the recent rains has it messed up now.

Welcome to the boards and TSD. Next weekend a big bunch of us are doing the clean-up at the Comal. See the thread about trash fest. Let us know you are comming out. We are talking about forming a third team if we can get some firm committments. We have 4 maybes right now.

This would get you guaranteed.

Hope to meet you soon.

Does this make me a Texas Swamp Diver?

Only if you dove with a Swamp Diver.

Where is Joe Pool Lake?

Carrie, you need to get up to N Texas sometime soon.

I didn't know there was any good diving at Joe Pool. Most lakes around here are too scary for me...maybe I am too :scared: Mostly due to the boaters and fishers.

Welcome to the boards and TSD. Next weekend a big bunch of us are doing the clean-up at the Comal. See the thread about trash fest. Let us know you are comming out. We are talking about forming a third team if we can get some firm committments. We have 4 maybes right now.

This would get you guaranteed.

Hope to meet you soon.
I would like to if I can. What time? Sat. and Sun.?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom