What do you think my chances are?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I will pursue this and I will be victorious. To win against the U.S. Government, that will be sweet.

hey, people can laugh at us (my friends do all the time) but I feel deeply that you have a responsibilty to keep the system accountable. Once we all start accepting gross incompetence from our government, it only promotes more. So...the slackers should thank us!

Insisting they refund you is much bigger than the 60 dollars.

Fairy, here we are on opposite sides politically and yet both going after the gubment, makes me almost feel sorry for them. :wink:

Insisting they refund you is much bigger than the 60 dollars.

Fairy, here we are on opposite sides politically and yet both going after the gubment, makes me almost feel sorry for them. :wink:

:rofl3:They don't have a chance against us Cat.
So you think I should ask for more than $60? For pain and suffering maybe? LOL

:rofl3:They don't have a chance against us Cat.
So you think I should ask for more than $60? For pain and suffering maybe? LOL

If we could sue the government for pain and suffering from their incompetence, most Americans would be millionaires! :D

hey, somebody just sued God!

I wanna meet the guy/gal that serves the subpoena!

After doing some further investigation on the State Dept.'s website, their standard for expedited service as defined in 22 CFR 51.66 (whatever that is...

:rofl3:

CFR is the Code of Federal Regulations and is a set of rules that covers everything from the rules for expedited passport approval to NRC appproval for nuclear power plants (or as GWB would say nucular) :rofl3:

I actually had really good experience w/ the expedidted service, got my passport inn about three weeks from date I applied and gave money to my local post office and received it in the mail. My mom however, did regular service and waited 5 months.
This would have totally tressed me out. I'm one of those gotta check sh uh stuff off the list to move on to other tasks.
stacey

Guess what?? I applied for a refund of my $60 expedite fee and when I got home from Australia there was a check from the Government for $60!!! Can you believe it? When I called the passport office they gave me the address of a specific dept. devoted to Expedite Fee Refund Requests so apparently, I'm not the only malcontent.:rofl3:

Back
Top Bottom