What do you love besides diving?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Swimming, which is my aerobic activity. Taking long rides on the golf cart, going to bible studies, programming, and playing bridge (not duplicate).

spending time with wive
Trail running
ice hockey
cycling
motorcycling
reading sci fi
amateur radio
hacking on my acoustic guitar
no wonder I have no time

Coral triangle is the Philippines down to Bali, east to the Solomon Islands and then diagonally back up to the top of the Philippines. It is the most biodiverse for number of species area on the planet.
Coral triangle sounds friendlier than where I live - the Red Triangle! vVvVvVvVv

I played competitive baseball, softball, and basketball well into my 40s. I have back pain that debilitates me a couple of times per year plus arthritis in both knees. I climbed mountains until my early 40s. Thinking about climbing hurts my knees now.
Merry and I dive with heavy steel tanks and camera housings the size of small cars. After diving, I haul the tanks and camera off the boat before cleaning the boat. When I'm not diving, I walk about ten miles each day or ride my bike 25-100+ miles. I don't enjoy walking or cycling, but I don't enjoy getting fat even more. These days, my two hobbies are diving and taking Aleve.

I played competitive baseball, softball, and basketball well into my 40s. I have back pain that debilitates me a couple of times per year plus arthritis in both knees. I climbed mountains until my early 40s. Thinking about climbing hurts my knees now.
Merry and I dive with heavy steel tanks and camera housings the size of small cars. After diving, I haul the tanks and camera off the boat before cleaning the boat. When I'm not diving, I walk about ten miles each day or ride my bike 25-100+ miles. I don't enjoy walking or cycling, but I don't enjoy getting fat even more. These days, my two hobbies are diving and taking Aleve.
And a good sense of humor as well, thanks for sharing.

Back
Top Bottom