What do YOU enjoy about diving?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

These short clips explain why I dive ...

For moments like this... www.youtube.com/bburville

Note WILD GREY SEALS.

What about YOU?

Not dived the Farnes since Stan Hall's days about 20 years ago - though I've got to go down to Englandshire at Easter. I'm not particularly worried about seeing seals - as they lounge on the rocks in our back garden here sometimes - but I'd be interested to see if it is as good as I remember it. Do they take random divers out for the Farnes or do you need to be part of a group?

I just like breathing under water.

Silence and Adventure.

I don't much care for diving, but I really enjoy rinsing dive gear, so I do what I have to.

:p

I don't much care for diving, but I really enjoy rinsing dive gear, so I do what I have to.:p
:rofl3:

I love the adventure, the peace, the suprises, the gear, the shopping & especially the very long peaceful warm water night dives.

The main reason is the weightlessness, hasn't got old yet.

But also the landscapes and marine life are alien and unlike anything I have seen on land. There is also so much more life under the water than I see on land and there is always something to see.

I also love seeing wrecks, just interesting to see man made structures underwater.

I also love solo diving, as it is the only time I feel completely alone and I love the peacefulness of it.

Silence, solitude, exploring new worlds, weightlessness and the joy of beating my bladder into submission. "I don't need to pee, I don't need to pee"

The main reason is the weightlessness, hasn't got old yet.

But also the landscapes and marine life are alien and unlike anything I have seen on land. There is also so much more life under the water than I see on land and there is always something to see.

I also love seeing wrecks, just interesting to see man made structures underwater.

same for me. the weightlessness, the foreign landscape, seeing man made structures (and both the power of the sea in destroying those, and beauty of the way that the sea populates them).

I also love the way that diving has helped me to challenge a personal fear of being under water. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom