What dives are you doing this summer?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My son completed his OW during spring break, so we now have three cards in the family and when I'm in country we've been diving the Ohio Quarries.
I'll be diving the HMAS Hobart in Adelaide, SA in July and a series of coastal wreck dives off of Myrtle Beach and hope to get some Great Lakes wreck time this year.

Hey gtxl1200,
Let me know what you think of the Regina dive when you get back. I have a friend that is interested in diving there.

Thanks

jbd

I will do twenty eight dives at the "Bloody Bay and Jackson Walls" in Cayman Brac and Little Cayman last of May and first of June. From the Caymaniac Jack.

jbd:
Hey gtxl1200,
Let me know what you think of the Regina dive when you get back. I have a friend that is interested in diving there.

Thanks

jbd
I definatly will been looking forward to diving it for over a year and it is finally happening I hope it is not to much of a dissappointment.

Juls64:
Anybody else got plans made yet?

Share with us.

Juls

Well so far I have Rescue cert planned for June :eyebrow: - local quarry dives at Portage, Wednesday Night dives with the LDS and a trip to Boniare for 10 day. :palmtree: Cant Wait till the water warms just a bit more as I am a wetsuit diver..so it tends to limit the season a bit more for me :thinkingo

Let's see,

May-9 Mary Alice B. and Colonel Williams

May 15-16 Invading the Wreck Valley area to do DUI drysuit days at Dutch Springs

May 29 Regina and wreck to be decided by people going

June 3-4 Straits

June 12-13 Capt. Mike for Saturday and Sunday (Hello Chicago wreckers)

June 25 Monrovia in Alpena

June 26-27 Alpena Wreck Dives

July 9-11 Tobermory

July 23 Eber Ward

July 24-25 Straits

August 20 Monrovia

August 21-22 Alpena Wreck Dives

August 28-29 Kingston with Ontario SB's and divebuddy from upstate NY

Thanksgiving Week- Grand Cayman

Can anyone add anymore to this schedule? I am sure that they will try.

diverbrian:
Let's see,

May-9 Mary Alice B. and Colonel Williams

May 15-16 Invading the Wreck Valley area to do DUI drysuit days at Dutch Springs

May 29 Regina and wreck to be decided by people going

June 3-4 Straits

June 12-13 Capt. Mike for Saturday and Sunday (Hello Chicago wreckers)

June 25 Monrovia in Alpena

June 26-27 Alpena Wreck Dives

July 9-11 Tobermory

July 23 Eber Ward

July 24-25 Straits

August 20 Monrovia

August 21-22 Alpena Wreck Dives

August 28-29 Kingston with Ontario SB's and divebuddy from upstate NY

Thanksgiving Week- Grand Cayman

Can anyone add anymore to this schedule? I am sure that they will try.

I believe Diverbrian is the offical dive planner is booked solid Winner

I'm starting Rescue classes tomorrow, dives to follow.
Hopefully Dutch Springs soon and a tropical trip as well
I'll be diving with Olympus to the U-352 etc. in August, first wreck dives!
Will be doing some diving in RI in the summer with my uncle and his brother in law

For this year:
I just got back from Grand Cayman. Will get up to the Keweenaw for a week around July 4th and another week in early August, then go to Bonaire for a week in September. In between these trips, I'll hit a few local lakes and make a couple of quarry dives.

My wife will get her OW done by the end of June, and it looks like we will be going with the LDS on a Quarry marathon (Gilboa, White Star, Portage) weekend in June. Hopefully Mermit Springs end of July, but we normally camp that week, so it's still up for grabs.

The biggest fun this year for us is learning new things and getting more experience in the water. We are going to try to make a weekly outing, if it is no more than run the nav course or count fish after work :) (The LDS is about 4 minutes from home with lake behind it)

Hopefully there will be some GLWC get togethers this summer.

PC

Back
Top Bottom