• Navy Seal

Votes: 9 1.1%
  • Blue Reef

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • other

Votes: 353 45.0%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I wear a Citizen hyper aqualand that I bought in '96 as a back up to my cobra. I'd loooove to have a Doxa like Dirk Pitt if I could afford it.

I was suprised about the Syncronar watch and that it is repairable. Something that someone like me - as a good technitian can do. It is funny as I purchased a Syncronar 2100 a few years before the internet and probably lost it somewhere in the BBS era. Maybe I can find a battery for my solar powered Pulsar. Never thought about repairing that one either.
Isn't the internet wonderful!!!

WarmGoingCold:
Rolex Submariner

http://www.pmwf.com/PMWFGallery/Archive/BIG/Keaton_Rolex2ToneSubmariner.jpg

And after looking at the forums, it looks like I am pretty much the only guy that dives with it. It was with me on my first dive, and it will be with me on my last dive. My wetsuit covers my wrist, and it stays under there to avoid the "shiny happy attract predators" syndrome.

Add me to that list as well. My TT Sub never leaves my wrist....on land or in the ocean. My insurance covers any possible losses. :sharks:

Casio G-Shock (rated to 50m)

pescador775:
St Moritz:
As promised, in the eternal search for a good dive watch, I recently received a St Moritz "Zero". My first impression is that the all black timepiece with steel back and rubber band is extremely light and comfortable. The battery operated quartz movement seems very accurate as expected. There is a screw down crown, but of unusual design with very small external thread. The bezel has large, grippy indents and is easy to turn, thank goodness. It is unidirectional. The rubber band is flexible and wears well, very soft and light on the wrist. Sofar, this seems to be a good knockabout watch for very little money. The face does not have numbers but luminescent dots. The visibility is good and the phosphors work best after being hit with a beam of light. Not as good as Luminox but better than most. I'll let you know if it's waterproof.

I have used the St Moritz throughout the summer, free diving and SCUBA diving I told you I would report the results and that is the intent of this message. I'm giving my endorsement. The watch is reliable, waterproof and easy to interpret. As far as I'm concerned, it is a "best buy".

DOXA Sub600T Professional
Rated to 600m

Dirk Pitt:
Omega Seamaster Professional......... Woof!

Dirk
How can your User name be Dirk Pitt and you don't wear a DOXA???

I use a Timex Ironman mostly. I have a old Citizen analog watch with a depth gauge but I don't use it anymore

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom