What are your 5 UN-favorite movies

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Howard the Duck - definitely!!!

The Blair Witch Project.

Freddy Got Fingered.

Home Alone (and the sequels).

Most movies starring Kevin Costner or Madonna, although I loved Star, the Guy Ritchie directed short with Madonna and the BMW (E39) M5.

(1) Attack of the Killer Tomatoes (2) Planet of the Apes 4 (3) Superman (the 2006 remake) (4) Starship Troopers II (5) JAWS 4

Both Kill Bill Movies, Pulp Fiction sucked too

Seven

Vacancy

Prestige

Oh...that one about the Israeli Olympic Killings, Munich

I hate about half the movies I see, and I know the first five minutes....

evad:
Wow. You mean:
Taxi Driver
The Deer Hunter
The Conformist
No, I actually loved Taxi Driver and the Deer Hunter. Those should both be on my favorites list.

Blair Witch Project was simply stupid, IMO.

i hated...

the wild bunch

bubba hotep

something about mary (i hate to see nice people being humiliated)

meet the parents (see reason above)

terms of endearment

the thing about napoleon dynamite is you have to realize and embrace the fact that there is no point. then it's hilarious. if you're trying to find a plot, you're trying too hard!

TSandM:
Wizards -- The only movie I ever got up and walked out of the theater from. If the woman screeched one more time, I was going to attack the screen....

Are you talking about the cartoon movie, Wizards?

1. BORAT
2. DUMB 'N DUMBER
3. BORAT
4. BORAT
5. BORAT

PS. Had to rant. Perfectly horrid waste of 3.50 on a DVD rental. Did I mention BORAT Is the STUPIDEST movie of all time?

Titanic - way overrated - stupid ending (yea, I know the boat sank.. but that's not the ending to which I was referring)
Anything else with Leonardo DiCaprio - except "What's Eating Gilbert Grape" - a brilliant performance...he should stick to characters more like this one since they seem closer to the personality he tends to show the public.
Eyes Wide Shut - does anyone else here think most of Kubrick's films are overrated?
Luther the Geek - the reason we don't let my father in law pick Friday night movies anymore

There are some really terrible movies (as well as a few I really liked) that have been mentioned already, so I thought I'd try to post five that haven't.
  1. The Cable Guy
  2. Alien: Ressurection
  3. The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen
  4. The 'Burbs
  5. Kids

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom