What are the warmest wet gloves with the most dexterity?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have a Pair of 7mm 5 finger Henderson Hyperstrectch H2 Gloves. Also have a pair of 5mm Akona gloves. The henderson are great and due to the fabric i do not notice much difference in thickness but you feel the warmth as for dexterity I have no issue's I can no everything in those gloves as in the thinner

I concur that the 7mm Henderson Hyperstretch gloves are wonderful.
AAA rating for warmth
AAA rating for dexterity

Kathy... the latest scubapro...I use 5mm ones with my drysuit. Only issue I have is getting a glove squeese at anything over100 ft.. as they let no water in or out.

Next would be the high end henderson.

I'll second the vote for the Thermocline Flex Gloves. I tried the Henderson H2 Hyperstretch ones, but the little finger was too long, even though the gloves generally fit right. The Thermocline Flex gloves fit every finger well, and preserve dexterity very well. I have both 3mm and 5mm.

Never tried these for scuba, but I used them in 37-degree water when I'm whitewater kayaking. They are 3.5mm and almost waterproof.

NRS Reactor Gloves

48.54407_l.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom