What are the police doing to end the crime on Bonaire? - thread split

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Oops, sorry I appear to have walked into the wrong thread.

Can somebody please direct me to Cozumel?

Oops, sorry I appear to have walked into the wrong thread.

Can somebody please direct me to Cozumel?

OK, go to Cozumel

PiFi--Dude--you know you're just plain annoying? And, we stopped actually listening to you a while back.

A LONG time ago :D.

Pifi......I am so happy you found another outlet to enable people to realize just how useless and illogical your Bonaire Bashing is. When you got banned from the other thread for all your fanatical posts, you were really missed. You notice that you had to start a thread about it because nothing was happening? That should tell you something but I guess it is possible every person that arrived and left the island had their computers stolen from their vehicles along with their tires and gas.

Time to sit back and be entertained by you PiFi.

:popcorn:

Cool tech, I'm impressed with how you were able to get the moderators to rearrange the board to suit you and your Bonaire pals. Wow, that's imprressive. You ask and they jump right to it? I see why they call you COOL. Do you also direct the flow and content of posts here? I guess if you don't like a certain topic it gets changed? Do you advise we run things by you first before we post in this thread? uh, cool tech, will I be alright in other threads?

I started the thread and invited the MODS to split all discussions about crime to this thread.

It's a logical item to place in its own area...

FROM NOW ON!
:)

Cool tech, I'm impressed with how you were able to get the moderators to rearrange the board to suit you and your Bonaire pals. Wow, that's imprressive. You ask and they jump right to it? I see why they call you COOL. Do you also direct the flow and content of posts here? I guess if you don't like a certain topic it gets changed? Do you advise we run things by you first before we post in this thread? uh, cool tech, will I be alright in other threads?

If he could control the flow of posts on SB......I know where your posts would flow to :D

"BEYOND the 'P' Trap"

I've made an appropriate thread for that discussion. Feel free to ask that question here

http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/ab...fed-cooltech-abc-discussions.html#post5019826

If he could control the flow of posts on SB......I know where your posts would flow to :D

"BEYOND the 'P' Trap"

Would you like to be more specific on where YOU would like my posts to go, or will you run and hide? You have the same clout that Cool Tech has?:shocked2:

Ordered and obeyed:confused:

I started the thread and invited the MODS to split all discussions about crime to this thread.

It's a logical item to place in its own area...

FROM NOW ON!
:)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom