What an amazing place!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ishie

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi guys!

This country is absolutely wonderful!! I can't believe how beautiful it is and how wonderful the people are.

Dived Sumilon island so far, going off a house reef in Dumaguete today and planning Apo in the week, but the life here is amazing. Lionfish, clownfish, turtles, cuttlefish; I've never seen so much life in one place!! Just had to comment, though when I get home, I'll probably spend the better part of a week loading pictures!

Thanks to everyone for the advice, particularly about the correct methods of exiting and entering a banca boat. That's quite a drop!

Well I hope you're enjoying yourself in the Pi's, can't wait to go there.

Ishie:
Hi guys!
Thanks to everyone for the advice, particularly about the correct methods of exiting and entering a banca boat. That's quite a drop!

:D

enjoy your stay...dive safe. we'll be waiting for your pics

Ishie:
Hi guys!

This country is absolutely wonderful!! I can't believe how beautiful it is and how wonderful the people are.

Dived Sumilon island so far, going off a house reef in Dumaguete today and planning Apo in the week, but the life here is amazing. Lionfish, clownfish, turtles, cuttlefish; I've never seen so much life in one place!! Just had to comment, though when I get home, I'll probably spend the better part of a week loading pictures!

glad you enjoyed it, beleive me the Philippines has too much places to visit in a lifetime. and you are just discovering the tip of the iceberg. you should head down here more often. cant wait to see your pics:)

clgsamson:
Ain't it heaven to dive here? No big bulky dry suit; less lead weights; calm seas and oh before I forget, water is warm eh...

you forget to mention the cost of diving:) oh and tanduay rhum as well......

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom