What Age Did You Start Diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I was 9 when I started snorkelling, at 13 I started free diving, at 15 I had a speargun at 16 I wanted to start scuba lessons but couldn't at my 22 I finally got certified :D

Tried to get certified when I was 10 but things got screwed up and we moved. So I finally got certified when I was 22.

I started during my second trimester. I should have had a twin brother, but my mother was watching Sea Hunt and I cut his umbilical cord.

Last year at the tender young age of 40.

I started snorkeling about 10, freediving and spearfishing in my early 20's (those years are still kinda fuzzy!), and diving about 2 months ago. Lovin' every minute!!

signed up for a class when I was 16 and they didn't have it due to not enough people. Didn't get certified until 35 years later.

Last year at the old age of 35. Only about 20 years too late. I just have to play catch up for all the diving I missed for 20 years. It gives me yet another reason to dive MORE.

I started diving at 29. My significant buddy was 24. Her older sister was 26, and her younger sister was 16. I neither know nor would post how old their mom was. :D (We all were certified together, more or less.)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom