What Age Did You Start Diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

A year (and 82 dives ago) at age 54. I have a lot of making up to do, so I have to dive lots! How I wish I had been younger! I always liked to swim and ride boogie boards, never considered I'd like to see what was under there. (I think I thought I would be afraid of the animals---NOT.)

Snorkeling at about 4, Scuba at 6, what you'd call Tech today - 15 (pure oxygen rebreathers).

66, last

year.

I started late. :( I wish I am still 12 that way I still have 60 more years to go diving. I'm currently at 25 and unfortunately, it is climbing. I still act like a 12 year old though. :)

45, got my stress and rescue cert on my 49th birthday. 52 now. Plan to dive as long as they will take me out in the boat.

51, two years ago. I'll do my cave class next spring. I'll probably do GUE Tech 1, because I've done the first half of it anyway, but I'm not sure when that will be.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom