What about the other side?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

draco

Registered
Reaction score
Do you have any info about the other side of the red sea?
What's like to go by the Arabian coast?
there are no last minute, as much as I could find, so I havce non idea on diving sites etc.

Can you help me? :06:

Thx,
Dive Safe,
Paolo

Paolo

I am from the Egypt, I have a very good backgroumd about diving in the Red Sea, and I live now in Kuwait so I have general knowledge about diving in the Arabian Gulf. I need to understand your question to give you the right information you need.

What do you mean by the other side of the Red Sea? And what do you mean by the Arabian coast? for the knowledge they are not related to each other

well, the red sea is divided between different states, if I'm not wrong: Egypt, sudan, israel and Saudi Arabia.
If I'd like to go on the arabian coast (as, looking from a satellite, on the right hand side of the red sea), where should I go? I've been trying to get info on the net, but nothing really particular...
Can you get me some hints?
Thanks,
Paolo

Dive Safe!

The right hand side of the Red sea isn't the arabian gulf or the arabian sea, the right hand side of the red sea is called (Al'Aqabah Gulf), it is divided in three the east coast is in Egypt, the West coast in Saudi arabia and the north tip is in Israel and Jordon, I can help you with any information you want to know about any place the Egyptian cost (East Coast). But the arabian gulf is another story.

I wish that I got you right, If there any question you ould like to ask please don't hezitate

I was wondering about Al'Aqabah Gulf...
:11ztongue
Dive safe!
Paolo

For the Knowledge when you are talking about the red sea you are talking about one of the best diving spots in the world. In Al'Aqabah Gulf area there are towns that are in Egypt they are (Taba-Dahab-Newiba-Sharm El-Sheikh). If you want to enjoy your time, you should go to Sharm El-Shiekh. It is wonderful. You will find there alot of activities beside diving like ridding horses, renting quad runners, many many other intersting things. On other hand there are alot of dive sites. There are many diving centers there, but not all of them are professionals and not all of them support CMAS so take care. If you would like to have a vacation there. Just tell me I can give you some tips on where and when to go.

Other places like Dahab, Newiba, Taba they are good and they have dive sites but not as many as Sharm El-Shiekh. You can go to Dahab in the morning and return to sharm after you finish diving. It has only 4 or 5 dive sites, but the good ones are three. the distance between Sharm and Dahab is 105 km, its not that far.

If you need anything else please let me know. Take all the information you need before you go to have fun and to dive safe.

Dahab has loads more than 4 or 5 dive sites! Whether there are only 3 good ones (I presume you mean Canyon, Blue Hole, Islands, maybe?) is arguable, but there at least 20 different sites.

Listen I've been diving in Red Sea since the dark ages, I am afraid that you are wrong my friend,The map attached to this post has the dive sites in Dahab, sorry for losing count of three sites, If you are sure that there are more than 20 dive sites is Dahab please tell me there names and there location and I will be happy to go there and dive in new places.

you know what I am happy to hear that you have been to blue hole and to canyon before, Did you go through the arche and there are two exits in the canyon one on 35m and the other on 51m which one did you exit from. I love diving in the canyon but I don't like to dive in the Blue Hole I know that it is wonderful but I did it once and I don't like it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom