What a guy he is.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BlueWaterDiving

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
I would like to thank Steve that is Keys Mobile Diver. I was on the team of divers that fixed the Vadenberg on Friday and I called Steve late Thrusday night and asked him to come down to Key West to help out with a boat ride beause we could NOT get one from anybody down here. To help out with the new wreck. He come Johnny on the shop. Gave use the boat for FREE all we had to do was pay him back for fuel to get the boat to KW. and back. What a great guy. I have used him before in KL and that was great too. He is a great OP. Key West needs to wake up they have a great wreck in there back yard. I passed and OP this morning and there boat was still there at the shop. Why was it not at the wreck on opening morning. I can not wait to dive the wreck again when. I'm not working on it. I would love to have a fun dive. Back home now. And very sleepy.

Steve Moore is a stand up guy and knows the reefs better than most here from KL to Key West.
He is a avid diver as well as a great spearfisherman. I would recommend Steve to anyone wanting a private charter. He has one hell of a Cat Boat. His rates are great and he will put you on some of the most prettiest reefs from Key Largo to Key West He even takes trips to the Dry Tortuga.
He is listed in my sticky if you ever need a GOOD Private Charter.

Well he was in my sticky guess the powers to be thought he might be competition.

Here is his info
305 849-0866

He also works very well with the Tec divers as well. So I quess you can say he plays well with everybody:D One more time Thank to you Steve on a job well done. You rock

If I am not mistaken he's Techie himself. He works a lot with FEMA.

Funny how everyone has different names on different boards. Right Red:D I'm Keys Lady:blinking: formally known as Keyone

How much was the fuel bill involved......?
We're lining up Vandy options now for some not so recreational dives...

How much was the fuel bill involved......?
We're lining up Vandy options now for some not so recreational dives...

Tim I would call him and see how much he would charge you to take you guys out.
You wont regret going out on his boat :D He has one nice boat and he also knows the Keys water like the back of his hand for diving and spearing as well.
icon14.gif
icon14.gif
for Mobile Diver aka Steve Moore.

Tim I would call him and see how much he would charge you to take you guys out.
You wont regret going out on his boat :D He has one nice boat and he also knows the Keys water like the back of his hand for diving and spearing as well.
icon14.gif
icon14.gif
for Mobile Diver aka Steve Moore.

Just trying to get ballparks... I did a Dry Tortugas trip off his boat once, it was a blast... I can see us mooring up to the Vandy for an entire day...

Here is a link to his site. Home I will be using him shortly. I would love to get some fun dives in. And he is the one to use. You get him for the hole day. Bring some tanks and dive all day.:D

Attachments

• DSC00964.JPG
    DSC00964.JPG
    143.7 KB · Views: 38
Here is a link to his site. Home I will be using him shortly. I would love to get some fun dives in. And he is the one to use. You get him for the hole day. Bring some tanks and dive all day.:D

Looks more like "all week" to me.... Let me know when you are going back, I'll be happy to help you with some of your open water skills :rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom