Whassup with Chat?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Actually... there's been no negative feedback on the last several updates except for this. The fact that "it is what it is"; is true. I can't make changes to the chat. The chat is a product which I pay for. It's hosted on another site. What part of that don't you get? I reported your issues to the developers/hosts of the chat. They were unaware of the vBulletin update, and told me late June to early July before anything can be remedied. If you don't like my matter of fact response. Sorry. Should I try to sweeten it more? Personally, I find the "wassup" a little obnoxious, and maybe if the initial complaint were less complainy, I might be a little sweeter too? You know what they say. you catch more flies :wink:

"Maybe if the initial complaint were less complainy, I might be a little sweeter too" ????

Ok, how's this:

Oh, Great & Powerful Grand Poo-bah of Admin. If it please you, could you deign to look at an issue that this poor untechlike Yooser has experienced? We would be forever grateful & make sacrifices of many goats & sheep upon the alter of Ubuntu to the Net Powers That Be in Your Name. :worship:

"Sweet" enough for ya?

Yeah... so... with this. The chat screen in the foreground. You can re-size it and in the "empty chat" screen behind... you can go wherever you want. Like this

Believe it or not, I had already figured that one out. I was just hoping that the window "behind" would be the original SB window instead of just an empty CHAT one. Oh well :idk:

"Maybe if the initial complaint were less complainy, I might be a little sweeter too" ????

Ok, how's this:

Oh, Great & Powerful Grand Poo-bah of Admin. If it please you, could you deign to look at an issue that this poor untechlike Yooser has experienced? We would be forever grateful & make sacrifices of many goats & sheep upon the alter of Ubuntu to the Net Powers That Be in Your Name. :worship:

"Sweet" enough for ya?

Believe it or not, I had already figured that one out. I was just hoping that the window "behind" would be the original SB window instead of just an empty CHAT one. Oh well :idk:

Since there are no other issues. I'm closing this case. I can't make any of your requested changes, and don't really care to help you anyway.

Back
Top Bottom