Whale @ McAbee

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Why couldn't this experience have happened to GOMBESSA, then we would all be seeing it on youtube. Ken I'm really mad that you didn't dive with Srcaldiver you would have had the million dollar shot. :)

Srcaldiver this will truly be a memory of lifetime and I shrinked when I read about how you took some time after seeing the whale leave to look around for the landlord.

I would think any diver knowing that the landlord is around and you haven't paid rent for three months is in serious trouble if he shows up. Remember we are talking about a suprise visit with him, he doesn't knock on the door, he breaks it down!

I would think any diver knowing that the landlord is around and you haven't paid rent for three months is in serious trouble if he shows up. Remember we are talking about a suprise visit with him, he doesn't knock on the door, he breaks it down!

OK... newbie question here (don't laugh at me): What/who is the Landlord?? :confused:

Why couldn't this experience have happened to GOMBESSA, then we would all be seeing it on youtube.

Unfortunately for me, whales are highly intelligent creatures, meaning they'd recognize a crappy videographer from a mile away, and high tail it down to SoCal to be filmed in their true glory by Dr. Bill.

Still, I'm proud to assume the mantle of Official NorCal Forum Video Spammer. I'm sure it has earned me plenty of Ignores :)

Okay. Landlord......got it.

After that video the next time I go diving I'm renting a Los Angeles Class nuke submarine.

Me too...that video was intense! :shocked2:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom