Whale @ McAbee

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ken,

You are truly amazing on how quickly you find vids on youtube to share. And I wanted to ask you if you have a simple way I can back track to your collections; I sometimes make references to some of the sites based on your films.

Keep up the nice work with the camera I feel you are going to get that shot sooner or later, you always manage to hide that little camera around your wrist when you dive, I almost forget you have it until you bust it out.

And next time you pick a video of the landlord can you make it at least PG13, I'll be having some trouble on my next surface swim to the Metridiums... LOL....

Valleycat I hope he didn't make you a landlover with that clip.... :)

MG

And I wanted to ask you if you have a simple way I can back track to your collections; I sometimes make references to some of the sites based on your films.

Thanks for the kind words Mike.

All of my vids are linked at my YT page: YouTube - d5kenn's Channel. I've noticed that with the volume accumulating, I should probably find a way to be more descriptive/imaginative with the video titles.

Back
Top Bottom