Whale attacks fishing boat

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

merxlin

ScubaBoard Sponsor
ScubaBoard Sponsor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Interesting that it was a Japanese fishing boat. When I first heard the report, I thought it happened here in the States.

drbill:
Interesting that it was a Japanese fishing boat. When I first heard the report, I thought it happened here in the States.

There is more than a little poetic justice in it happening in Japan. Sorry for the guy in the little fishing boat (obviously not a whale hunter) paying the price.

Now, if in a couple weeks we get a news photo of 200 whales just offshore, facing seaward with their tails raised mooning the Japanese, don't be suprised if the next thing is a dolphin thanking you for all the fish...:D

Well that guy had some big nets in his boat. I can only wonder how many whales get caught in them. Payback is a B****! Humans 493657364379634 Whales 1 ok so that an exageration

Wow! Another great humanitarian. It amazes me with the attitude some of you "animal rights" people have.

Let me see, a "fisherman" in a skiff is trying to save a whale and the tree/fish huggers celebrate when he dies? What a bunch of liberal @#$%^

OK, just to make sure I had not missed anything, I went and looked again. NO FRIKKIN NETS! You idiots kill me. So fast to point fingers without knowing JACK! You hear Japan and it HAS to be an evil commercial fisherman. Im sure he was some sort of fisherman. He was trying to help the whale, but dont let the facts cloud your fantasy.

Mthelming:
Well that guy had some big nets in his boat. I can only wonder how many whales get caught in them. Payback is a B****! Humans 493657364379634 Whales 1 ok so that an exageration
As I just pointed out, NO NETS! Even if he did a boat of that size carries nothing that would even slow down a whale. Before you shoot your illinformed liberal mouth of again at least take a second to LOOK! Have you ever even been in the ocean? i think not.

:popcorn:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom