Wetsuit pockets

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rainer:
I've also got a pair of X-shorts that I was using with my 7mm before I went dry. My feeling was they'd be too big with the 3mm, but I didn't bother trying them on.

If you want to sell those X-shorts I think I know a guy who would love to buy 'em.

Stephen Ash:
If you want to sell those X-shorts I think I know a guy who would love to buy 'em.
Well, I did just start a thread looking to buy a pair. However, I picked up one of THESE from Oxycheq instead, which looks like the perfect solution for temporary wetsuit pockets (but DIR??...I don't think so).

I just took a look at the Halcyon site...

What's with the zipper?

Has anyone put these on a wetsuit?

There's also Golem drysuit pockets, and Agir drysuit pockets.

I believe Jason B. has the Golem pocket so I'd ask him about it. I don't know anyone who has the Agir pockets, but since I'm also in the market for pockets, if someone would be willing to send me a price for one that'd be nice. :wink:

Stephen Ash:
Looked at those. Don't like 'em much. Right now I'd say it was between the DSS and the Halcyon. Anyone with any experience with either of these two?

Hi Stephen. For your information, I don't really know how you could find much difference between the Halycon pocket and the XS Scuba pocket. The construction is AMAZINGLY similar......right down to the materials and the backing. The big difference is the price! Anyway, just for your information. Thanks.

XS Scuba Wetsuit/Drysuit Pocket - $21 Each - First Class Mail Shipping Included

Phil Ellis

Stephen Ash:
I just took a look at the Halcyon site...

What's with the zipper?

Has anyone put these on a wetsuit?

I have Halcyon pockets on on my 3mm and 7mm wetsuits, there great pockets and have never given me any problems, they're bullet proof.
In fact I just picked up a pair of the new expedition version, to install on a new drysuit and they're even better than other versions. They have bungie loops pre-installed, special wet note slot, and a little pocket on the cover flap for small items such as line arrows and extra double enders. Halcyon put some real thought in their design.

Hope this helps

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom