Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Staying with the wet gloves over latex seals

Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Staying with the wet gloves over neoprene seals

Votes: 3 9.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

doole

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
I'm considering ging that route, so votes will be appreciated. (And hopefully, useful to others.)

I've seen lots of people fumbling about with these things, too. Please consider the fumble factor in your vote.

So far, I prefer wet gloves, but I seem to have a tendancy toward staying warm in all but the most extreme conditions, so for me the sacrifice of dexterity with the dry gloves hasn't been worth it.

jonnythan:
No question whatsoever. None.

Get drygloves.

I second that but I'll add make sure to get the DC system (a no fumble system)

jonnythan:
I don't understand the options.

Huh? You lost me there Sir.

I would vote to upgrade to dry gloves under any circumstances if you get cold hands with wet gloves. You will loose some dexterity but warm hands are worth it. I would also vote for the Diving Concepts snap in system. This system works with neoprene or latex seals.

--Matt

CALI68:
Huh? You lost me there Sir.
I don't understand the poll options. Is he asking whether I'd choose dry gloves instead of latex seals, or would I choose to upgrade to dry gloves if I have latex seals, etc?

going with drygloves is probably one of the best things I've done for diving. depends on temperature though. I'm not a huge fan of getting cold.

I am lost a bit too

If the question is simply do you recommend dry gloves, the answer is yes.

Back
Top Bottom