Wellington Lake

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ddavies

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
There is a posting on the Calendar for this Saturday. I checked on this. Turns out Suba Den is having a class up there and 'tag-alongs' are welcome. This is not their summer event up there. They will be doing their open event some time in July. They said to check their website; they will post details there.

Dan

Scuba Den's Wellington weekends are July 16, 17 and August 20, 21. All of the activities will be on the Saturday of each weekend with just fun diving on Sunday. Sounds like there will be a Nav course set up (prolly for an underwater poker run with prizes), as well as other underwater games for prizes. They will have a BBQ for a small charge (just to cover food). Should be fun.

July 16th. Great! I will plan on going. I hope to see some of the rest of you there.

Dan

Dan,
Let me know how it is.
I was thinking of making a trip up to do Wellington and Twin Lakes sometime this summer.

asta
Greg

ddavies:
July 16th. Great! I will plan on going. I hope to see some of the rest of you there.

Dan

Hey Dan,

I'm planning on going to this, you still up for it?

Give me a holler when you get back.

I will be stopping by scuba den Wednesday afternoon to pay my fees.
Ron, are you back from Florida already? Where is your posting about how it went?

ddavies:
I will be stopping by scuba den Wednesday afternoon to pay my fees.
Ron, are you back from Florida already? Where is your posting about how it went?

Hey Dan,

We leave on the 20th, so no, I'm not only not back, I have yet to go.

As to how it went, that will depend on what happens with Emily, and any other pesky storms that are screwing things up for all.

I may dive Aurora this weekend, but maybe Wellington is a better choice? Does one have to go to the dive shop to register? If you don't do they spank you?

Hey Ron,
How goes it ? Well, apparently she didn't kill you on the 4th.
Thinking about Aurora this weekend ? I've got air....
Lemme know. Ray.

bottomdweller:
Hey Ron,
How goes it ? Well, apparently she didn't kill you on the 4th.
Thinking about Aurora this weekend ? I've got air....
Lemme know. Ray.

She was actually fine, I just did not call when I said I would, and maybe she was cleaning toilets when I finally did call.... We had a nice 4th with no fireworks at home, and plenty later.

In any event, I can either dive Wellington, or Aurora.. I have a buddy who wants to do Aurora, so is that your preference? I think the diving is equally good/or bad at either spot...

What is your preference?

Yes, you need to go by to pay and sign waivers. They have a nice deal on the tank rental. Pay $7.00 and they bring the tanks. Yes, plural. You pay the one fee and you can do more than one dive. Their deadline is today.

I am embarrsed to admit I have missplaced your phone number. I was going to call last night but could not find the number. It should be in my PDA but I must not have backed it up before it crashed last time.

Duh on Florida! I see your count down in your messages.

Dan

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom