http://www.diveheart.org/

Well Wishes for Kimber (TekDiveGirl)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Missdirected:
UPDATE

:drummer:

Kimber is awake and responsive. She is still heavily sedated for pain. They are hoping to move her from critical care today to intensive :jump:

Physical Therapy should begin soon. Tek/Kimber has done pt before, so lets stay positive and hope she flies through :D

I think we all know she is one heck of a determined person. Definitely a fighter.

*Hope no one misses this update :)
That is fantastic news!

Christian

Best news I could have gotten today! So glad to hear!

This is such good news! I needed a smile today, and this did it. TDG must be a very strong lady--I admire her strength and courage, very much.

and a GREAT BIG sigh of relief from Atlanta way!!

Awesome news, thanks so much for keeping us informed and being there for Kimber. The paypal donation is easy (even I got it the first time!!!) so....if you haven't already, I promise it's painless!!

Way to go Miss Kimber!!!! All of us here in waterless hell are praying our little hearts out!!! Now GET WELL SOON, but don't push it...take your time. I totally promise to stay in touch better, just let me know when you're up to it.

Lots of Love and Bookoodles of Hugs....

Karey and the ATL contingency

Think Positive Pink For Kimber

You go girl.......I knew you'd pull through, kick some butt.

WTG! Kimber! Keep going and don't stop!

Great news, so many are are pulling for you Kimber.

My seperate little opinion/speculation. As she has made incredible progess the last couple of days. Me thinks she woke up and basically said "wth". "I need to get out of here :light: Got things to do." She's a tough one. :14:

Back
Top Bottom