WELCOME to the Uemis Manufacturer Forum

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi Michael,

I write you because I do not know how to contact Uemis. Last week I have decided with my partners to try to sell Uemis products in Romania and also in Italy (we have a diving school and a shop). We have sent 2 emails, one to info@uemis.com and one to Franz Benz but we have received no reply so far. Can you help me ?

Thanks,

Sergio

For 2 days I'm trying to synchronize my UEMIS but it fails to connect; I also noticed that UEMIS Web site isn't online. Is there anybody that knows what happens ?

Hey Sergio,

Server was being moved. All back online and I'm updating logbooks right now!

Try again it should all be fine!

Thanks BB1, unfortunately I sill have problems in opening the Web site and connecting my device, but I have seen that from my office PC I can, so I guess it is a problem of my home internet provider that has not updated its DNSs yet. I hope it will fix it soon.

Ciao

Sergio

No worries Sergio,

If you're in a hurry on your home PC then open a cmd prompt windows and type in:

ipconfig /flushdns

this will clear your local DNS cache and force your pc to look out into the big wide world.

Good luck!

That was the first thing I've done and I noticed my DNS looks up a different IP address (I gue4ss it is the old one). My office PC already points to the new IP....I hope in a few hours it will be ok. Thank you again for your support.

Sergio

I replaced the DNS configuration of my router, now I can open UEMIS Web site but my ZURICH still does not connect to MyUEMIS for synchronization. Ping does reach their server, but it look like my device doesn't

I replaced the DNS configuration of my router, now I can open UEMIS Web site but my ZURICH still does not connect to MyUEMIS for synchronization. Ping does reach their server, but it look like my device doesn't
I'm in the same situation. Website works, synch doesn't. The log file indicates "connection refused" for tunnel - which could of course be a sign that there are still dns issues. Probing the DNS traffic shoes that the last server it looks up before failing is vpi.uemis.com which here in Japan right now resolves to 95.130.206.242 (and double checking with 8.8.8.8 gives the same response).
I can ping that machine, reverse lookup on the ip address fails which indicates that their DNS setup is still garbled.
Anyway, it appears that this machine refuses the connection that is needed for the sync to work.
BB1 - what IP address do you get for vpi.uemis.com?

Hi,

I pinged vpi.uemis.com and got 95.130.206.242 as well.

I'll try a sync later today and let you know what happens

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom