Welcome to the DRYFOB Manufacturers forum

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Some of the comments also include using 3m stick-on rings and other means of attaching a lanyard to the lid to secure the PLB inside.
The inner cap has a smooth and flat surface so I think this could work well.

Excellent technique. I think a 3M Very High Bond (VHB) anchor point would be perfect.

We are trying out some custom colors on the DRYFOB (small one only for now) and should be getting them by Mid-End Nov.
We'll have Orange, Yellow, Pink, Purple, and Green. Wanted to let all our friends on SB know as there is only a small quantity of these available. They will be first come first served, and we've made them available for pre-order on the website.
1666554557909.png

Cool.concept

We are trying out some custom colors on the DRYFOB

Just an update for those that reached out wanting some of those limited edition colors. Everything has arrived and is available for immediate shipping. Note that the new colors are only for the original (42mm) DRYFOB units (for now!)
Thanks for everyone's encouragement .

1670292021190.png

Available in Green, Red, Purple, Blue, Yellow, Pink and Orange

So we had someone asking us how tough the DRYFOBs are and put us to a challenge. I've been out of the water a while, and going crazy I guess. Crazy enough to try driving over my DRYFOB with my 5,000 pound SUV. My wife said my warranty was void so don't try this at home, but I did get a lot of satisfaction seeing it survive and go on to pass the pressure chamber test afterwards too!

Great product, used all week in Bonaire. Holds key and cash, I have the DRYFOB-L on a bolt snap.

Dryfob XL used as container for cash, credit card, cruise ship card and picture ID. I copied a pipe clamp, webbing, and bungee setup from somebody else and attached it to the waist strap of rental BCs without a problem. Got a lot of interested questions from other divers in Grand Cayman. I called it my scuba wallet.

Got a lot of interested questions from other divers in Grand Cayman
Thanks for showing off the DRYFOB and helping us spread the word @Jcp2 :)

If
Thanks for showing off the DRYFOB and helping us spread the word @Jcp2 :)
If it were just a bit taller I could have kept my phone in it, but I have a smaller phone, so larger phones would need an XXL size.

Back
Top Bottom