Welcome My New Dive Buddy - My Son Emanuel Vega - Completed OW Training

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Woo-WOOO! Congrats. I can't wait until my son is old enough to become my dive buddy. Just another year or two.

The day my wife signs my log book it will be one of the happiest days of my life...But I have to teach her how to swim first...LOL!!!!

---------- Post added July 24th, 2013 at 01:25 AM ----------

Very cool, my son is my dive buddy as well. We both certified at the same time, great bonding experience!

You got that right!!! Even though we didn't get cert together ( I got cert in 1987) It felt the same way seeing him go thru it....and being there for him ....

---------- Post added July 24th, 2013 at 01:27 AM ----------

Congratulations! I enjoy diving with my son... on the rare occasions I can drag him away from his business and family!

Thanks!!!! The next step is to find time between my work, my wife and his MOM ( ex) schedules to make more dives....

A family member who is a diver is a gift that gives a lifetime- I know- Debbie got certified in 2002 and diving got better than ever. Congratulations to you both!
DivemasterDennis

Good for you! Have Fun diving together.

Way to go, Emanuel!!!!! Now get out there and DIVE!!

Adam

Thanks!!!! Will try top dive as much as I can w him.......

---------- Post added July 26th, 2013 at 01:00 PM ----------

A family member who is a diver is a gift that gives a lifetime- I know- Debbie got certified in 2002 and diving got better than ever. Congratulations to you both!
DivemasterDennis
Thank you !! Looking forward to that!!!!

---------- Post added July 26th, 2013 at 01:01 PM ----------

Good for you! Have Fun diving together.

Thanks! Will do our best to keep safe and fun!!!

Back
Top Bottom