Welcome My New Dive Buddy - My Son Emanuel Vega - Completed OW Training

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ginovega

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
ALL:

I could not be more proud of my son Emanuel Vega- my new Dive Buddy- just completed his Open Water training at Manatee Springs Florida with flying colors. Under the instructor of Mike Thompson of Scuba Dreaminn (Scuba Diving in the North Florida Springs - Scuba Dream'inn) he successfully showed his way better than his DAD!!!!

I love you Son!!!

Enjoy the pics....

Gino

Attachments

• P7160860.jpg
    P7160860.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 95
  • P7160853.jpg
    P7160853.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 108
  • P7160883.jpg
    P7160883.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 99
  • P7160838.jpg
    P7160838.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 98
AWESOME! Congrats! Lots of fun family times ahead!

Thanks! You bet on that!!!!! Specially now when we get to go back to Puerto Rico on vacation to show him my favarite spots down there!!!

Congratulations. Not quite sure how old your son is but looks like early teens. I remember a friend from high school learned to scuba with his dad. They did a lot of things together, great way to spend time with your son.

I have 15 yo daughter who is also a diver. She is currently doing her AOW training. Actually this weekend we have her deep dive scheduled. It is an absolutely amazing experience as a parent to see your kids dive, and dive well.

Hope you have a lifetime of wonderful moments with your son.

Congratulations. Not quite sure how old your son is but looks like early teens. I remember a friend from high school learned to scuba with his dad. They did a lot of things together, great way to spend time with your son.

I have 15 yo daughter who is also a diver. She is currently doing her AOW training. Actually this weekend we have her deep dive scheduled. It is an absolutely amazing experience as a parent to see your kids dive, and dive well.

Hope you have a lifetime of wonderful moments with your son.

Thanks!! He is 14... I am glad he shows better skills than me as a rookie diver...it only can get better from here... hopefully we both have a long journey diving together...

Congrats on your daughter!!! Is amazing seeing them grow so fast!!!!

Congratulations. Glad he's getting into the hobby early enough to get many years of enjoyment from it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Congratulations. One of my proudest moments was when our son signed my dive log! The other was when my wife did.

Congratulations! I enjoy diving with my son... on the rare occasions I can drag him away from his business and family!

Very cool, my son is my dive buddy as well. We both certified at the same time, great bonding experience!

Back
Top Bottom