Welcome a newbie, a friend of mine!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RaixenViper

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I am posting here to introduce the Beach Crabs to my friend, Cesar, who is currently taking OW class under my same instructor I took over the summer. He is Deaf as well. He will post here in this thread soon. I would like him to come to the picnic on the 27th but it will be no fun for him not being able to dive with us and be stuck inland. I would feel the same way as him. So when he is ready to dive with us, I'll make sure to bring him! =)

-M.E.

Hiya Cesar! Welcome to the BC's!! Im sure you'll dig the folks here..... except for that Mario dude...don't know about him...LOL:D:rofl3:

I am posting here to introduce the Beach Crabs to my friend, Cesar, who is currently taking OW class under my same instructor I took over the summer. He is Deaf as well. He will post here in this thread soon. I would like him to come to the picnic on the 27th but it will be no fun for him not being able to dive with us and be stuck inland. I would feel the same way as him. So when he is ready to dive with us, I'll make sure to bring him! =)

-M.E.

Yo everyone! Pleasure to meet yall! I don't know what to say here but.... HIYA!

Hey Hey............ We will take you under our wing just like we did with Mario :) Love Deaf divers So easy to communicate with underwater. :) Looking forward to diving with ya.

Hahah! Yep- they took good care of me! Now I am pretty much a better diver now than when I just met them! =D

Every dive you improve something. The days you don't learn something there is something wrong. Even the days when you get your but kicked by waves you learn something.

Welcome aboard Cesar. I look forward to meeting you at a future BC event. You'll have a great time!

OW is the start of a great adventure.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom