Weirdest Thing You Ever Took Underwater

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

A 250 ft measuring tape to make a map of the blue hole in Santa Rosa.

When I was a new diver I rigged up a Camelback bladder to drink fresh water while diving. Worked ok but was kind of a pain. I just learned to deal with the dry mouth.

Did a hand job once…

Attachments

• 01F2CFF7-62CC-482C-9022-3615C12C5E93.png
    01F2CFF7-62CC-482C-9022-3615C12C5E93.png
    358.6 KB · Views: 82
I made a lift bag out of a inflatable doll. Took it to Cozumel hidden from the boat operator and inflated it after we finished a 2 hour dive. Got quite the laugh. It did not last long and the only photo/video I have is a test run in my garage before the trip.

I made a lift bag out of a inflatable doll. Took it to Cozumel hidden from the boat operator and inflated it after we finished a 2 hour dive. Got quite the laugh. It did not last long and the only photo/video I have is a test run in my garage before the trip.

I am guessing there is no Mrs_C…

or maybe she developed a leak?:oops:

When I was a new diver I rigged up a Camelback bladder to drink fresh water while diving. Worked ok but was kind of a pain. I just learned to deal with the dry mouth.
Rebreather?

I dove often with my own personal lawyer aka "scuba lawyer"

Of sharks I had no fear...l
because my lawyer was near

sdm
I'm skeptical about professional courtesy among sharks and lawyers.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom