Weighting Game, I mean...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

seaangel

Reaction score
A misleading title, I am sorry. But, I wanted to catch your attention. I am in the final count down days of waiting to have my thyroid surgery. I only have 3 days until surgery now. Monday morning at 7am est. that is.

Actually it is both weighting and waiting, the last few days I have been eating whatever strikes my fancy. It struck me that I was going to be on a liquid and soft diet for the next 2 weeks so I needed to enjoy crunchy, chewey things now. I feel like a real pig, I think I have actually had a mini binge, never had a binge before.

Well, I just wanted to say hello and let you know that I will be hecking back in with you all after the surgery as soon as I feel well enough to type. I am going to off work for 4 weeks so I am sure I will have plenty of time on my hands.

I am hoping to lose weight on this liquid and soft diet. I am planning to drink protein shakes, eat low fat sugar free puddings and ice creams, eggs, oatmeal and I bought several of the Soup at hand soups. Mmmm, cream of broccoli and the blended vege are my favorites. Hope this works. My exercise may be limited, but after the first two weeks I should be able to start increasing that again. Mostly because of the neck muscles have to mend after the surgery.

Keep me in your prayers, and I will be back diving in no time.

seaangel,
I hope everything goes well with your surgery. Enjoy your time off (when I had my hernia surgery last summer I kept my spouse busy driving back and forth to Blockbuster; I had a new list of DVD's for her to pick up almost every day. I suggest you do the same). Let us know how things are going.

Hey Cindy, thanks for keeping us up to date with what's been going on with you. I hope that your surgery goes well and that you heal quickly and completely. Enjoy your weekend! :wink:

-Frank

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom