Weekly Thursday Weigh-ins

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

With travelling again, I'm posting another late weight-in. Up another pound this week to 219. No travelling next week, hopefully I can get rid of it all...

Started out even further behind this week after a bad weekend of eating and only a bit of xcountry skiing. Team lunch yesterday hurt my overall weigh-in, however I still came out 1 pound lighter. Back down to 218.

Down another pound this week - 217. Working hard, yet this plateau is driving me crazy. Looks like tomorrow might be the first bike commute of the year, hopefully that will help kick things off again :)

Another week, another week at 217. My goal of under 200 by the end of May is looking tough...

Just before the long weekend, i break through to 216. I'm happy with that considering the amount I have worked this week and thelack of exercise due to the blisters from my new runners :shakehead:

Keep at it..you will get there. It is your perseverance that get you to your goal!

I am in a recovery phase this week, I am dropping. Go figure. All that running and kettlebells weren't doing it.. sleeping is..

Good to hear Jenny. As for me, after a few weeks of travelling and being sick I am back. I haven't been for a run or bike ride in a couple of weeks, however I have managed to drop down to 214! Go figure.

And another great week. This plateau seems to be gone. 213 this morning. The least I've weighed in over 25 years!

Up two pounds thanks to a late night popcorn binge while watching TV. 215 again...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom