Weekly Dive-Sat Dec 1st

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rickster

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
This Sat we will be diving at Leo Carrillo. The meeting time is 8:00am. We will be parking on PCH, and diving Lifeguard Stand #2, at the little cove.

All are welcome!

If you plan to attend, please go to the BC's Calender and RSVP.

Thank you,
Rick

I'm in, hope some of you can make it! (Rickster: "Wah, there's a fire! Dive's off! Wahhhhh!") I thought crabs were tough-- maybe it should be the Beach Flowers!

I'm in, hope some of you can make it! (Rickster: "Wah, there's a fire! Dive's off! Wahhhhh!") I thought crabs were tough-- maybe it should be the Beach Flowers!

I will be there. We need to talk.

Rick

I can make the dive this Saturday. I have some family stuff later in the day so it will only be one tank for me. Looking forward to diving with you guys.

I've never been to Leo Carrillo, where exactly is lifeguard #2?

I'm in! And I won't post any obnoxious messages about how Jim & I were the only ones brave enough to venture forth last week! Look forward to seeing you all there!
-Tom

It's the stand just west of the main beach (surfers beach) up on the hill.

John

You guys are the best! this is the best and brightest use of this medium, getting peeople out and diving. . .

. . . and the gift of this club, safe, competent buddy oriented diving and taking care of the new diver!

Happy Holidays All,

Tevis

I can make the dive this Saturday. I have some family stuff later in the day so it will only be one tank for me. Looking forward to diving with you guys.

I've never been to Leo Carrillo, where exactly is lifeguard #2?

Rex! It will be great to dive with you from the beach, usually we are on a boat. I am so glad you can make it. We usually park along PCH, across the street and a little north of the Leo entrance. Lifeguard Stand #2 is right over from there. See you Sat.

Rick

Thanks Rick. I am a boat diver deep at heart, but beach diving does have it's advantages in both time and money. Maybe you can convert me. And depending on the waves I may be asking to lean on someone's shoulder as I put my fins on.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom