Weekend Dive Reports - March 7th, 8th and 9th?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sarita75 & Prodiver_ca, I was wondering if I might join you diving in Monterey on Saturday? I'm completely flexible on where and when.

You are more than welcome to come and join in. I am not sure how much ProDiver will be diving b/c I believe he has a student that morning. However, Mark and I and Michelle (micboucher) will be diving - we are just not sure where. We were talking about meeting between 8:30 and 9 AM at the Breakwater and then deciding from there as to where we go. We were talking about the possibility of Lovers if the conditions are okay. Otherwise, the old standby Breakwater.

If you are indeed interested, drop me a PM and I will get your my # so that we can be in touch on Saturday.

Yep, the better forecast (than last weekend) got the best of me. I just can't stay on land!! :D

I'm so excited...I got the new battery case for my strobe and it works! I can't wait to try it out.

Sarita75 & Prodiver_ca, I was wondering if I might join you diving in Monterey on Saturday? I'm completely flexible on where and when.

On Saturday I'm not going to be available, I'm doing training dives with a student, and were going out on a small inflatable. Otherwise I'd be happy to, maybe next time I'm there not teaching.

Yes were going to do training dives at Monestary! BWAHAHAH!

:rofl3: I hope the student takes out the wanna-be Instructor!!

The student has nothing to worry about with Monastary....But the Instructor is another story for the poor student to heed the dangers of.

Back
Top Bottom