Weekend Dive Plans?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I wish I could. We need to do a dive rehearsal for the Mighty O which requires depths below 100ft. Thanks for the offer. Any other time I would be there!:)

I'd like to go to Paradise Springs (been there 4x), but I only have Sunday AM available so I'm thinking that wouldn't work.

If anyone wants to dive Sunday AM at the Grotto, let me know. I need to get some more practice time with my doubles and maybe try shooting a lift bag.

Thanks,

John

I'd like to go to Paradise Springs (been there 4x), but I only have Sunday AM available so I'm thinking that wouldn't work.

If anyone wants to dive Sunday AM at the Grotto, let me know. I need to get some more practice time with my doubles and maybe try shooting a lift bag.

Thanks,

John

Blue Grotto or Hudson Grotto? Guessing Hudson since you live towards Odessa but wanted to check
Jessica

Yeah gulf dive for Sunday thing fell apart leaving me and my buddy high and dry - but still looking for something to do - anybody to Blue grotto or any of the springs that way on SUNDAY?

were going to do devils den first thing in the am, saturday. then maybe swing by paradise and if that is not to busy give that a go. hope everyone has a good weekend diving

Blue Grotto or Hudson Grotto? Guessing Hudson since you live towards Odessa but wanted to check
Jessica

Yep, Hudson Grotto. I only have the morning available, so it's got to be close by home.

What are everyones plans for tomorrow? I was supposed to be at Paradise today, but my dive partner bailed without any notification.:shakehead:

What are everyones plans for tomorrow? I was supposed to be at Paradise today, but my dive partner bailed without any notification.:shakehead:
I am diving the Sheridan with DiveBandit. I think the boat is full but PM him in case someone dropped out - if you're interested.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom