Weekend at Murray

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ftwdiver14

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I had such a great time this weekend. Thanks to abunch of Swampers.

First thanks go to Bogrady for coming out and meeting me Sat. I very much enjoyed diving with you and hope to do so again. You were very helpful and patient. I am glad that we found that Pinto, that was cool..well COLD. 59 degrees at 89' in my 3 mil with hood and gloves.

Second thanks go to Robert at Lake Travis Scuba. We went out on his boat Sunday and he was really helpful and very professional. He was great with the Pros and us beginners all the same. He had lots of advice and many helpful tips to help out us beginners.

Next thanks goes to Kvalve. Thanks for the invite and I do look forward to diving again soon.

To all of the Swampers there, and even Lmwb_1977, I had a great time and enjoyed meeting all of you. I got home around midnight and was exhausted but I had fun. I look forward to next weekend. I am going to try my best to make it.

Murray or Travis... Did Bo and Robert move?

Why did I say Murray... :confused:? I must have been even more tired than I thought. I was in Travis, Lake Travis. That lake just north of Austin.

There, I just edited the title.

You are a Swamper Lisa. It was early when I wrote this and my mind was not working very well. I could not even figure out what Lake I was at. I am proud to have become one this weekend.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom