Weekday dives @ Gilboa, Portage, or White Star??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Couldn't resist commenting on your post... last weekend the "pea soup" with the new students was about 30ft of visibility with about 10 classes going... there is either a higher caliber of student at White Star on the weekends :) or it is just clearer most of the time (the sediment there settles pretty fast) :) I will admit though the weekdays are about 60ft of vis which is WAY better.

Hope to see you

Rich

unfortunately, it was at the 'other' quarry not to be mentioned....but I was supporting a DAN event :D

...how about 11am @ Whitestar... I'll try to get a 2nd tank from my LDS so I can do 2 dives regardless of the Fill situation.

Lemme know.

Stupid me, I didn't get tanks filled when I was done diving this weekend, so now it's off to SOME shop to do so today. Yes, I think 11am @ Whitestar will be fine! I'll PM with phone and other info.

Tanks are filled and ready to roll for 11am @ Whitestar Wednesday morning (7/23)

nothing a quick trip to Columbus couldn't fix

Last edited:
Even though this post and threads started last week, I'm still open for weekday divers to contact me over the next few weeks (until Aug. 18). So don't let me down!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom