Wednesday's (2/25) Maui pic

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gilligan

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
One of the great things about scuba diving is not knowing what one will encounter on a dive. Right after descending and calibrating my cameras WB my girlfriend pointed to my left. As I looked over my shoulder a Bottlenose Dolphin and its apparent offspring went by us. I only got off one pic before they were gone. Not a great pic as the shutter speed was on 1/60 which is a little slow for dolphins. Nevertheless, it made for a great dive.

022504.jpg

Awesome as always. Can't wait to get there!
Leaving for Kona Saturday morning for a week.
My girlfriend has a slight head cold now so we may not get as much deep diving in as we would like. Hopeful she will be over it by then. If not can you suggest any shallow shore dive location on the Big Island. Our condo is just up the block from Jack's Dive Locker next to the Church with the coral statue of Mary.

Sigh.....Great as usual!

sir, that was a FANTASTIC pic. i would think i had died and gone to heaven if i ever saw something like that, that close to me. thanks for making my night with that one.

steve

Just checkin' you out! How cool!!

Gilligan:
One of the great things about scuba diving is not knowing what one will encounter on a dive. Right after descending and calibrating my cameras WB my girlfriend pointed to my left. As I looked over my shoulder a Bottlenose Dolphin and its apparent offspring went by us. I only got off one pic before they were gone. Not a great pic as the shutter speed was on 1/60 which is a little slow for dolphins. Nevertheless, it made for a great dive.

022504.jpg
That is a great shot too Gilligan.. Thanks

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom