Wed. Twin Lakes invitation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I won't be able to make it on Wednesday, the good news is that there is nothing wrong with my ear, but the bad news is that I can't bite down on the mouthpiece for an extended period until my jaw decides that it wants to play nice. Hopefully it'll be better by the weekend and I'll rejoin the group then.

Wish I could be there!

Beast and I got to the Lake first so we did a short dive along the south side while waiting on the others. The vis on 'our' end of the lake was...well, let's just say it was less than normal. We lost sight of our hands several times! There had been a 2" rain earlier in the day and the wind was blowing a bit but hey...it was wet!

When we got out, Emma and Steve had arrived so they went off with Beast along the north side. The vis was alot better. Emma and her Brother-in-law even fed the fish on the next dive.

Steve, Beast and I left emma and Wyland in the water and went on up to Mike's house...or I should say food central! There were homemade burgers, hot dogs, deviled eggs, potato salad, baked bean and chips. We got to meet some of the locals at the park and if Mary ever decides to sell her potato salad, she'll have plenty of customers!

Those of you who didn't make it sure did miss a treat.

Thanks Mike, Rose and Mary!

I`m still full from all the fine eats....:)

Originally posted by T.P.H.
I`m still full from all the fine eats....:)

Ditto! :yummy: Great cheesburgers in dive paradise!...Thanks Mike, Rose, Mary, and the rest of the park locals! :balloon:

Sure should have stayed, sounds like some good feasting went on, and I missed the tater salad :(
Dee, we did good on the proposal, just hope not too good. :wink:
still no word as to who the job from hell might be awarded to.
Ya'll all have a great weekend and we'll see ya' next week.

tony

Sounds like I missed another fine eve of diving with you guys. Sorry I missed it. This unpacking will be over soon and I can
get back to life. See you all soon.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom