Wed. Twin Lakes invitation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am going to try to drop by but don't count me as I am not sure. Depends on how much more unpacking I have by then. I hope to be done soon so I can get back to diving and meeting you all on Wednesdays. Hope to see you Wednesday.

Thanks to Dee’s persistent reminders, I have finally registered…guess I’m now officially a Texas Swamp Diver...cool! :dance:

Hope to continue to see y’all at Twin Lakes, and to meet new scubaboard members...especially at this Wednesday's dive-eat-dive feast (thanks Mike!). :partyon:

Count the wife in too.....that`s 8 and welcome gadgetgirl to the bestes web feeted,love to have gills,people on the planet!:D
Oh Dee.........Your idea of the logo placment is a go!:) Mike said that would be great!Cool huh?And the guys were putting the change house and entry fence polls down today.He is putting a concrete slab in for the floor......details at 11......:jester:

Don't know if I can make it, so DON'T count me in. (don't count me out either) Got to work, but if I can get off at a decent time, I'm goin divin! Looks like I'll have some Wednesdays off in the near future,so me and my bride got some gear to by and bubbles to blow. See ya'll at the Twins!

Originally posted by gadgetgirl
Thanks to Dee’s persistent reminders, I have finally registered…guess I’m now officially a Texas Swamp Diver...cool! :dance:

Hope to continue to see y’all at Twin Lakes, and to meet new scubaboard members...especially at this Wednesday's dive-eat-dive feast (thanks Mike!). :partyon:

Welcome to the Swamp..finally! Everyone, I'd like you to meet the Emma that you've heard me mention, aka GadgetGirl.

Uh...did anyone mention the initiation??? :mean:

Originally posted by T.P.H.
Count the wife in too.....that`s 8 and welcome gadgetgirl to the bestes web feeted,love to have gills,people on the planet!:D
Oh Dee.........Your idea of the logo placment is a go!:) Mike said that would be great!Cool huh?And the guys were putting the change house and entry fence polls down today.He is putting a concrete slab in for the floor......details at 11......:jester:

Complete with cement floor? That IS cool! Guess I better round up some sort of stencil and paint, huh?

Mike has been so nice. All we have to do is mention something would be nice to have and boom....there it is! And yes....he is working on getting an compressor so we can get air fills on site!

Thanks Mike!

Hi Emma,
I thought that might be you.Welcome to the board.Hopefully Me and Mrs. Homey will be out at TL and can dive with ya soon.See ya in the water :wink:

Originally posted by Dee
Uh...did anyone mention the initiation???

Uh oh! :confused: What have I gotten myself into now... :poking:

Isn't the embarassment of locking myself out of my car (fortunately to be rescued by ScubaTexasTony, Beast, and ChrisPete -- 3:cheer:s) enough of an initiation ?!? Well, I'll never live that one down... :oops: :)

Originally posted by HOMEYLLAMA
Hi Emma,
I thought that might be you.Welcome to the board.Hopefully Me and Mrs. Homey will be out at TL and can dive with ya soon.See ya in the water :wink:

Thanks for the welcome Homey! :D

That's great, another diving duo! :snorkel::hartthrob:snorkel: It will be good to see you and Mrs. Homey on Wed... See ya then!
-Emma

Originally posted by gadgetgirl
Isn't the embarassment of locking myself out of my car (fortunately to be rescued by ScubaTexasTony, Beast, and ChrisPete) enough of an initiation ?!?

No, locking yourself our of the car doesn't count. Actually that served to prove what a diver you've become. Did you worry about it? Did you let it deter your dive? Noooo. In true dive addicted fashion, you gathered your gear and did your dive first. Little did we know the Tony had such breaking and entering talents!

Don't worry....we'll initiate you when you're least expecting it! :eek:ut:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom