Wed. Twin Lakes invitation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dee

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
For this Wednesdays regular get together, Mike has asked me to let you Swampers know that he'll be bringing the grill down to the Lakes and will provide burgers, hot dogs, potato salad, etc. for our dining pleaseure! Thanks Mike :thumb:

He needs a pretty accurate head count for everyone who intends to join us this week so if you would, post here and let me know who we can expect around the picnic table.

The dock on the south side of the Lake now has a gangplank for easy access so we'll probably be there where we'll also have more parking space. Another improvement is the no-skid stair covering!

Hope to see all you locals this Wed. :)

sounds like fun but dont get off work in Greenspoint til 4:30 and have eye appt after. have fun.

Originally posted by leiserom
sounds like fun but dont get off work in Greenspoint til 4:30 and have eye appt after. have fun.

It was good to meet you yesterday. Sorry you can't join us tomorrow, the middle of the week diving is a great stress reducer! But don't forget there's always some of us there on the weekends.

Tony....how did Brenda's pool session go? We've been thinking of her all weekend, sending those vibes!

Hey, we went to Joe's today...just wasn't the same without ya! :(

I should be there as well given that nothing out of the ordinary arises. See everyone there!

Originally posted by chrispete
I should be there as well given that nothing out of the ordinary arises. See everyone there!

OK...that's 5 of us. I'm sure Emma will be there too so that's 6.

Who else?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom