Webshots not working?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Katamuki

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
For several weeks I have been unable to load any page from webshots.com Can someone volunteer to see if they can even get onto the site? I am not sure how to get it to work at this point...

must be something on your end, I just grabbed this link from there:

I'm not a member so I couldn't get the link to the full size image. But it appears to be an option from the toolbar under the photo. Use our
insertimage.gif
button and paste the entire code into the window.

Seems like it should work, they don't seem to restrict posting images in other forums.

Steve, I assume you posted an image link in your post. That image is not showing up on my computer screen. I have turned off the Mac firewall and still dit doesnt work...

Steve, I assume you posted an image link in your post. That image is not showing up on my computer screen. I have turned off the Mac firewall and still dit doesnt work...

It works fine for me. It's a photo of a turtle.

Do you have "Show Images" turned on in your profile here?

Is the issue that you can't link to images from webshots.com here on SB? Or that you can't access them at all?
Can someone volunteer to see if they can even get onto the site?

Please post a link to one of your images here, even as a text link so we can possibly determine if the problem is with your computer or our s/w.

I'm not a mac person so won't be able to help with firewall issues.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom