We gettin wet?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Homeyllama

Contributor
Reaction score
Wondering if anyone is gonna do the dive today?It's beautiful outside, I'm tired of rain, and what's life without a little visual challange? I have Rescue drill today,so I need to take me gear with me if we gonna dive.Post up if ya wanna go, SWAMPdivers.

I just talked to Tony and he doesn't have any air or anything packed, plus he has to go back out to the job tonight. We have air but Beast would need to come home first, which would put us there around 5:30pm. We're short on daylight now anyway so that's kinda late to be getting started. And I think those killer skeeters are still out!

Let's shoot for next Wed....OK?

Why don't you and Lisa meet Tony, Doug and I at Joe's Crab Shack on I-10? We'll be there about 7pm for shrimp. Anyone who wants to join us are more than welcome!

I wrote a post to explain that we might make it to eat.....After reading it,I decided, I could not understand what It was I was saying....I deleted the post and we'll just leave it as we will try to be there.:rolleyes: .....I'm soooo confused.....

I STAY confused! Welcome to the Blonde Club!

This post was edited by ID on 10/30/02 @ 1712

What time is everyone going to meet up next Wednesday? I'm going to be itching to try out my DUI toy after getting certified on it this weekend - been waiting two months for the class to start. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom