Water temp?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Same today but occasionally swam into cooler water at 84 but not for long

Will hopefully have some pics or video to post upon our return

The guides are a bit worried that it is this warm already

So a wrap on 5 days diving LC. Water temps consistently 86 in shallows whether you are at 20’ or 50’. Only on sheer wall going down did I experience anything cooler. 84 around 60’ and 82 around 95’.

I was in Little Cayman April 20-27. Water was 82 degrees...

I was just at LCBR from April 23 to May 3..... Agree with Steve that water temp was a consistent 82F. Board shorts and rash guard top only for me... Perfect temp. 8lbs of weight kept me comfortably and slightly negative at SS.

PS..... I think @ScottsdaleSteve may have been on our boat for a couple of days..........if he's the same Steve with the I-Phone housing that got a nice vid of the Lemon Shark on the Sodo Trader dive off of the Island Dreamer... !!

PS..... I think @ScottsdaleSteve may have been on our boat for a couple of days..........if he's the same Steve with the I-Phone housing that got a nice vid of the Lemon Shark on the Sodo Trader dive off of the Island Dreamer... !!
I was on Sea Dreamer. I use a GoPro (not an I-Phone), and didn't see a Lemon Shark. I think you mean the other (younger) Steve from the Denver area - he had an iPhone in a case, diving with his buddy Maxwell. Steve won his week at LCBR in a drawing! :oops: . I have his email if you need it. I think you mighta joined our boat late in the week. Were you diving 100's, sitting at the back, starboard side? And your buddy was chumming the water with his breakfast on the first dive?

Back
Top Bottom