Warped Dive World Evolution - BP/W Subgroup Mindset

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, this thread is so far off topic....I don't even....

What do you mean....it's a "Warped Dive World ... Evolution."
04.gif

My daughter would kill for one of those....

... you've taught her well ... :wink:

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

I dove Oceanic jacket BC's for about 15 years. I bought a DSS Steel Back Plate, hog harness and wing because it seemed like all the cool kids here on the boards had them. Dove the BP/W for 10 dives and made the decision there was no freakin' way I would ever go back to a jacket BC.

It wasn't the BP/W that caused my engine to fail ... it was all the other gear. My car has a payload capacity of about 750 lbs ... which I commonly exceed, sometimes by about twice that amount. Passing logging trucks at 80+ miles per hour while loaded down with 1000 lbs of scuba gear and two passengers tends to put a strain on that little 4-cylinder VTec engine.
Oh yeah ... I've replaced the tailgate twice (fortunately, they're simple to replace) ... and the back edge of the car is almost completely rusted out. I've had this car for seven years now ... I figure I can make it another three years before it gets to the point where the rust won't hold the tailgate up anymore ... :shocked2:

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Note to self:

Do not buy any used cars from this man.:shocked2:

Tobin

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

Please stay on topic and away from personal insults​

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom