Warped Dive World Evolution - BP/W Subgroup Mindset

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking that this thread had really gone downhill, until I went back and re-read the beginning. I had forgotten how op was really trying to spark this type of thing, right from the beginning.

I think I became confused because, at times I was distracted by the worthwhile information and observations that some found it necessary to stick in here, forgetting the original intent of this thread. :shakehead: Troublemakers.

i don't have a bp/w :(

halemanō;5822066:
"Seem" is the operative word. By qualifying my typing with the word "seem" it then requires no proof. :eyebrow:

Often comprehension is as lacking as composition. :shakehead:

Lighten up, Francis...just having a little fun...thought you'd appreciate the sarcasm/irony. You sure are one tightly wound little dude. Peace. :wink:

It has been over 30 minutes that the irrefutable evidence has been available and yet there is no recanting? Is the internet broken?

Irrefutable evidence has now been given.....I hope some can end their timeless attacks on the BP/W now that we can see that it is obviously superior to the jacket style BCD.
:rofl3::rofl3:
Two things:
One, If a quarry was my best option for local diving, I too would make more videos like that.:crafty:
Two, I think the diver in the second half of that video could do the same skills, despite the bag-o-air on his back.:wink:

:rofl3::rofl3:
Two things:
One, If a quarry was my best option for local diving, I too would make more videos like that.:crafty:
Two, I think the diver in the second half of that video could do the same skills, despite the bag-o-air on his back.:wink:

I should hope so ... it's the same diver ... :blinking:

It's a spoof, yanno ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom