Free WARNING! Scammer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kitzy

Contributor
Reaction score
1719048770550.png

@Kitzy

Why are you calling this member a scammer

@Kitzy

Why are you calling this member a scammer
This has been the MO of a few scammers lately. Refer them to someone else.

I’m confused. Who’s the scammer? Jsuther or diveaddicts? Or both? Pretty big accusation without specifics. More details, please.

I’m confused. Who’s the scammer? Jsuther or diveaddicts? Or both? Pretty big accusation without specifics. More details, please.
Jsuther is the scammer. Really it's anyone who says I have this item you're looking for, email me at X.

So, jsuther is actually Josh?
Can someone reference the original thread so I can get a handle on the situation?

Jsuther is the scammer. Really it's anyone who says I have this item you're looking for, email me at X.
Yes, that has been a common pattern for scams. A member receives an unsolicited DM along the lines of:

"Contact ________, he has a ___________ for sale."

I have dealt with Dive Addicts before, they are (were) a reputable company. Don't think their name should be drug through the mud.

I have dealt with Dive Addicts before, they are (were) a reputable company. Don't think their name should be drug through the mud.
I believe the concern is that the email address the alleged scammer provided is not associated with the real Dive Addicts.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom