Wanted: Filipino Version(s) of ScubaKevDM

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thx, caloy! I just got off the phone with PID and the woman (Liza?) said she'd email me info on their dive package rates. (The website has very little info.)

The rooms at Isis and Lost Horizon are more reasonable than what PID quoted me for Bohol Diver's Lodge so I'll be sending out more emails ASAP.

Thx again! I believe I've found the other week of my PI trip! :wink:

Thx, caloy! I just got off the phone with PID and the woman (Liza?) said she'd email me info on their dive package rates. (The website has very little info.)

The rooms at Isis and Lost Horizon are more reasonable than what PID quoted me for Bohol Diver's Lodge so I'll be sending out more emails ASAP.

Thx again! I believe I've found the other week of my PI trip! :wink:
you're welcome:)....BTW, the mango shake and pasta over at the Alona Palm Resort (2-3 minutes walk from Isis/TLHorizon/PID) are good:D.

edit: sorry I forgot about genesis divers, Genesis Divers Price List: Diving Alona Beach ( and lodging Genesis Divers Price List: Lodging Alona Beach .

you're welcome:)....BTW, the mango shake and pasta over at the Alona Palm Resort (2-3 minutes walk from Isis/TLHorizon/PID) are good:D.

edit: sorry I forgot about genesis divers, Genesis Divers Price List: Diving Alona Beach ( and lodging Genesis Divers Price List: Lodging Alona Beach .

Thx again, caloy! I'll be sure to check out those shakes. :wink:

I finally decided on spending one week in Alona Beach staying at Isis (dive op to be determined... still waiting for more info on Philippine Fun Divers), and 12 nights at the El Dorado. Can't wait!

Thx again to everyone who contributed to this thread! If anyone will be around Alona Beach after February 21st or at the El Dorado after February 28th and is willing to dive with a newbie, let me know. :)

Nice! Have fun Anna. You'll just miss us - a bunch of us PPDers will be heading to Cabilao Feb 27th until March 2nd.

Glad you chose the PI. :)

Anna... have a great trip to the Philippines. Certainly a place I'd love to go (after the Red Sea and South America though).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom