WANTED: Broken, Used, UnDiveable Gear

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jenkinskc

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
OK, I am trying this again. A few months ago I got a few responses but only one person ever sent me anything.

Anything helps, and I am willing to pay a reasonable price for items, but the cheaper the better. Come on Scuba Boarder's, Help a Fellow Diver Out!

Everyone, I am trying to create a little slice of the caribbean via a new basement bar with a dive theme. I am looking for cheap and/or free vintage and/or unuseable dive gear to include regulators, tanks, torn wetsuits and BC's, etc. I am also looking for dive advertising, posters, etc.

If you have anything laying around that you don't want or cannot use anymore I will gladly pay for it.

Help me bide the time between dive trips by making my dive bar a reality.

Thanks for taking a look and happy diving!

I am interested in any old or broken gear. Regs, Suits, BC's, Tanks, anything. I will take it no matter how ugly or broke it is. THis is for bar decor and the older and used it looks, the better it looks.

THanks for your interest, i have only had 1 other response.

THanks

Its been a while so another little bump here. I still only have one lonely old BC hanging on the wall and it needs some company!

Somebody has to have some old broken dive gear just taking up room in a closet!!

I've got an old set of Reeflex solid black fins. Might have some other odds and ends, life pocket weight belt, old booties, etc.

PM me if you are interested.

PM SENT IBJ40. Thanks for the reply!

I've got an old set of Reeflex solid black fins. Might have some other odds and ends, life pocket weight belt, old booties, etc.

PM me if you are interested.

getting ready to junk some old gear...if you will pay shipping, its yours. have an old bcd (scubapro if I remember that will look great). PM me with details :wink:

hi i have a bunch of stickers from scubapro and others as well as some old reg repair manuals and old posters from 1973. make an offer. i can take a picture of the stuff if you want

Back
Top Bottom