Wanted - 12 Panhandle divers for a new subforum

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm way late to this party -- but Pandlehandle Dive Junkies is just way too tame for this crowd.

We need something with more pizazz. Something that better demonstrates our sense of humor.

And that should probably be in the description - not be offended by humor such as premature obits.

Oh and I'm in.

Adding kchFLA and Paul Wall

1. Sea Yoda
2. Perrone Ford
3. Reef Guy
4. SupRBugMan
5. Panhandvr
6. JeanDiver
7. Mike_S
8. Tom Smedley
9. denisegg
10.cmufieldhockey8
11.nitrox32
12. Snepdiver
13. eandiver
14. Diveral
15. philmottrek99and02
16. rstone826
17. Shagman
19. Rocketman
20. Paulitepin
21. Oriskany Divemaster
22. Salty Dawg
23. mwhities
24. lwhities
25. frankc420
26. cbulla
27. whitescubawolf
28. Paulwall
29. kchFLA

All, apparantly the Panhandle Sub Forum (whatever the name is) has been put on hold according to PM reply from a "MOD"

They apparantly are also "monitoring" all subforum requests now from the the "Florida take Two" thread. http://www.scubaboard.com/showthread.php?t=188390

Edit: For more info, See El Orans post #35 in this above thread

kchFLA:
I'm way late to this party -- but Pandlehandle Dive Junkies is just way too tame for this crowd.

We need something with more pizazz. Something that better demonstrates our sense of humor.

Where is PHD when you need him? I havent seen his postings for weeks now. Is he ok?

snepdiver:
Where is PHD when you need him? I havent seen his postings for weeks now. Is he ok?

I got a text message from him on my cell phone on Monday with some of normal off the wall remarks about life... So MDB hasn't killed him and burried him in the sand, yet.

But yes he hasn't been posting in a while. That's a whole different thread though.

Better late than never. IN

mike_s:
I got a text message from him on my cell phone on Monday with some of normal off the wall remarks about life... So MDB hasn't killed him and burried him in the sand, yet.

But yes he hasn't been posting in a while. That's a whole different thread though.

:rofl3:

mike_s:

He must be pouting again. He's missing his favorite part of ScubaBoard - the controversy :D .

SeaYoda:
Here are my thoughts:

This should be an open subforum not a private one.

The description needs to be open to allow the diverse people and diving opportunities to be included. Something like:

"Divers from many places enjoying the diverse diving opportunities of the Panhandle."

Once the forum is established, I'll subscribe to it. It's my most likely Florida destination when we drive down for caves, or hopefully, to sample some Jetties. Enjoy reading the reports!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom