Want To Dive Venice

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I had also thought about the Peace river as well, at the moment, i'm confused, and don't know whether or not im going to dive.

have any of you guys done a golden beach dive? I've seen some absolutely beautiful gem megalodon teeth come from there.

sharkboy1515:
have any of you guys done a golden beach dive? I've seen some absolutely beautiful gem megalodon teeth come from there.

Golden Beach is only accessed by boat, I have any number of teeth from that area from dives with Florida West

oh, ok, well when I do the charter dive the second day in Venice, i'll ask to go there! Even though i've heard visibility is bad most of the time in winter, i love collecting sharks teeth so much, it wont bother me. I've easily spent over 3,000 dollars on meg teeth and other sharks teeth, and now i want to find my own large teeth. I'm hoping to try out most of the beach dive sites, so in spring i can dive at my favorite spots.

Golden beach is a street in Venice that runs just south of the condos. There's two white pipes there. It is divable from shore, but it is a long swim. Actually, pretty close to where Michaelb dives.

I don't see dive boats there this summer like I have in past years. They seem to be moving further out to different spots. Used to be that Steve would be out there like clockwork.

adurso:
Golden Beach is only accessed by boat, I have any number of teeth from that area from dives with Florida West

i'm trying to convince my dad to let me dive the cooper, (he thinks i am too young) i am fifteen, but i've seen other people younger than me dive the cooper. I really want to try it out.

has anyone here done a charter dive with Florida West Scuba? I was thinking of doing one with them while im down there, so i can try the beach and charter fossil diving.

i just thought i'd share the teeth i bought that were recovered from Venice, hopefully one day i'll find a tooth as big as one of these.

teeth002.jpg

the three biggest teeth are megs, and the last is a very large mako tooth. If anyone else is interested, i can post pics of the rest of my meg collection

How big are those teeth? It's hard to tell without a frame of reference...

Post your pics.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom