Want to Blow Bubbles then Sip Suds?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Can some-one check out the price they going to charge for this trip

Gee, I don't get to dive too often (cough, cough), so I'd love to make the bubbles and suds party. I think I'll forgo the cigar bit, though. I'll call JDC tomorrow and have them put my name down for the same boat you guys will be on. Woo Hoo!
Sandy, you are always welcome!

But you gotta smoke a cigar - if you tried it, you would love it!

If I am in the country I will go!

And just where are you planning on going, young lady?

Now this is the kind of crap that gives y'all so-called scuba macho men a bad rep. The responsible thing would be to have a very dry Martini followed by your "suds." Damned Cossacks!

What!?!? Beer = Nectar of the Gods. Besides I can't drink anything that I have to stick my pinkie out for...Cheers!!:drunks:

Usual trip price is $60. With 7+ people its $50. With 10+ people there's a further discount.

Usual trip price is $60. With 7+ people its $50. With 10+ people there's a further discount.
So c'mon - we likely have 4 or 5 for sure - Sandy is reliable

(I don't know about Waterbearer.... someone told me she's been having car trouble lately; plus she may just jet off to Europe for the weekend, or go skiing in St Moritz - so we have to count her as a "maybe" : ) )

But we need more to get to 10 (or more) - so call the shop, and then post so we know who's going:

www.jupiterdivecenter.com

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom